2023 Codequest Virtual - Multistate
March 28, 2023 Live via Zoom
11:00 a.m. PT / 12:00 p.m. MT / 1:00 p.m. CT / 2:00 p.m. ET
Duration: 4 hours
Registration Link: https://store.aao.org/codequest-virtual-multistate.html
- Ankoor R. Shah, MD, Retina Consultants of Texas, Academy Health Policy Committee and AAOE Medical Director of Coding Products
- Joy Woodke, COE, OCS, OCSR, Academy director of coding and reimbursement
Join the most knowledgeable coding experts in ophthalmology for four hours of professional coding education. Developed by the American Academy of Ophthalmology, Codequest™ has provided intensive, unparalleled instruction for practices of every size and subspecialty for more than 20 years. A wide range of topics will be covered, including all the critical 2023 updates, coding for medical and surgical services, billing and reimbursement insights and regulatory compliance. Attendees will receive free access to the webinar recording within two weeks.
Codequest is the best way to successfully protect your practice from claim denials and audit recoupments.
The curriculum for this live Zoom webinar will include:
- 2023 Coding Updates and the Financial Impact
- A Comprehensive Review of the Next Wave of E/M Updates
- Myth-Busters: Top Coding Misconceptions and the Facts to Correct Them
- Protect Your Revenue and Take Action to Combat Audits, Comparative Billing Reports and Prior Authorization Requests
- Strategies to Resolve and Prevent Claim Denials
- Poll the Audience: Coding Competency Challenge
- Hot Topic: Coding Guidance for MIGS, Canaloplasty and Goniotomy Procedures
Who should attend?*
Ophthalmologists, billers, coders, practice administrators, technicians, those who oversee compliance. Registrants must be Academy or AAOE members, or work for a physician who is a member of the Academy. *Registration by consultants, vendors or optometrists will be cancelled and promptly refunded.
Can’t make the live event? Order the recording and get access within two weeks of the live date at aao.org/my-online-products.
Partnering state societies:
- Indiana Academy of Ophthalmology
- Maine Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons
- Maryland Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons
- Mississippi Academy of Eye Physicians and Surgeons
- Missouri Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons
- New Mexico Academy of Ophthalmology
- Oklahoma Academy of Ophthalmology
- Oregon Academy of Ophthalmology
- Puerto Rico Society of Ophthalmology
- Washington DC Metropolitan Ophthalmological Society
CME for Physicians
The American Academy of Ophthalmology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation Statement – Live Webinar
The American Academy of Ophthalmology designates this live activity for a maximum of 4 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Designation Statement – Recorded Webinar
The American Academy of Ophthalmology designates this enduring material for a maximum of 4 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
AAPC CEUs for Live Course
AAPC will honor 1.0-for-1.0 CEUs for any live event offering CME credit or AMA PRA Category 1™ credit. A certificate of attendance or completion listing the total CMEs possible for the offering is necessary to show participation. Physicians are advised to claim only the actual hours that they were present during the education. We ask that AAPC-certified members abide by this request also. One hour of instruction is worth one CEU. (Source: https://www.aapc.com/medical-coding-education/help/#tab-3. Accessed on Oct. 13, 2022)
IJCAHPO CEUs for Live Webinar
This course is eligible for 4 Category A credits.
Course recording is not eligible for CEU credits.
Contact Customer Service at email@example.com or call +1 415.561.8540. Business hours are 8:00 a.m. through 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time, Monday through Friday.