More Information: Multistate Virtual Codequest 2022
Join the most knowledgeable coding experts in ophthalmology for four hours of professional coding education vital to your success. We’ll map out the latest coding updates, review key competencies, test your knowledge and steer you towards successful solutions for preventing claim denials.
Developed by the American Academy of Ophthalmology Codequest™ provides unparalleled instruction for practices of every size and every specialty.
Codequest™ is the best way to protect your practice from claim denials and audit recoupments.
Who should attend? Ophthalmologists. They are ultimately responsible. Also, physician support staff: Technicians and scribes, billers and coders, compliance, practice managers/administrators.
Topics for the Four-Hour Session
- 2022 Coding Update and the Financial Impact
- Coding Competency Challenge
- Modifier Mastery
- Compliance Begins in the Exam Lane
- Coding for Injectable Drugs
- You’ve Got Mail: Answers to Most Frequently Asked Questions
- From Cloning to Missing: Avoid the Top 5 Documentation Deficiencies
- What’s the Verdict? E/M vs. Eye Visit Codes for 2022
Have a specific coding conundrum?
Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org before the course and get answers to your personal coding challenges.
CME and CEU credits available
As a Codequest attendee, you are eligible to claim CME or CEU credits. Consult your course handbook for instructions on how to claim them. Claim credits within 30 days of the course date.
CME for Physicians
The American Academy of Ophthalmology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Academy of Ophthalmology designates this live activity for a maximum of 4 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Certificate of Completion
- AAPC Certificate
- AAPC members get instructions to download a certificate of completion at the end of the course.
IJCAHPO CE Credits
- For live events only: 4 hours of Category A IJCAHPO credit.
- For recordings: Credit requirements are determined by your type of certification. Verification of awarded credits should be confirmed with IJCAHPO.
Attendance Eligibility Requirements
Attendance is limited to members of the Academy, AAOE, and/or state ophthalmological societies and individuals directly employed by these members.